Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Four Weeks Away – Sue

Thanks to Carl for the advice! I certainly was not going to question your good advice – so doing a 16 miler was fine with me! I did do that Monday morning in the cold, with gusty winds! Will spring ever get here? My fear is that after training in this cold, snowy winter, we'll get an 80-degree day for the Marathon! I just have to focus on what I can control and forget the rest.

I didn't have any running friends with me today, but on Comm. Ave, I did briefly run along with a girl who was training for the Marathon also. It turns out she is a nurse on 3 West – small world and good luck!

Now that the Marathon is four weeks away, I am glad to have gotten the longer runs out of the way, and hope it will be enough to get me over the finish line.

No comments: