Thursday, March 26, 2009

Getting Closer – Steve

This past weekend was strictly skiing and patrolling, using very different muscles from running and resting my ileal psoas. Tuesday I had an hour run with some good hill work and Wednesday a relatively fast short half-hour run. Today I will run for about fifty minutes and Friday I will take the day off in preparation for my long run on the Marathon course. I will start out with many other trainers in Hopkinton. I plan to start out about 8:30 on Hopkinton Common and run to the top of Heartbreak Hill and around BC to complete a 24-mile run. I expect to stop in Natick at my house (approximately 10 miles), and refuel. The weather should be perfect and hopefully I will have a lot of company for the run.

1 comment:

Rachel Mae Wood said...

Can't wait to see you cross the finish line, Steve! Best of luck these last two weeks!
-Rachel