Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Three Weeks Left! – Andrew

Well…I took an entire week off to let my right leg heal. My guess is it was a high grade pulled muscle. It is still not 100 percent but at least I have been able to get back to running again. I ran 8.5 miles on Saturday including four loops around the Chestnut Hill Reservoir. I love that run. It was fairly cold but I was able to complete the run without my leg giving out. I ran 4+ miles on Monday and another 7 miles today. I am at the point where I am supposed to start tapering my runs, which I plan to do. I just need to get one more long run in on Saturday, and the rest is downhill from there until the marathon. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend. I can’t believe there are only three weeks left. Part of me is trying not to think about it and part of me is really excited!

No comments: